25 May INTERNSHIP – CORPORATE COMMUNICATIONS
Leaders in corporate communication for 21 years, Cannings has a rare internship opportunity available July 2019 for a student in their final years of study.
Based in Sydney CBD, Cannings Strategic Communications is Australia’s most experienced corporate and financial communications consultancy.
The range of services Cannings offers includes corporate communications, reputation management, financial calendar and transaction communications, investor relations, issues and crisis management, and media coaching.
Investor relations work includes support around initial public offering, financial calendar activities, investor road shows, shareholder meetings, annual reports, investor targeting campaigns, business and financial media engagement, AGMs and perceptions audits.
Partnering with a diverse range of clients across many different business sectors, the Cannings team is comprised of some of the industries most respected account directors.
Some of the benefits of the Cannings internship include:
- The opportunity to learn firsthand from leading crisis and issues management, investor relations and media relations professionals
- Exposure to a fast paced, diverse corporate communications agency
- Valuable and practical work experience in a fun, creative, campus style office
- An opportunity to extend the internship beyond July (student timetable permitting) will be considered
- As part of the WPP AUNZ group of companies, exposure to, and opportunity to connect with colleagues from the wider WPP group
If you are available July 2019 and would like to express your interest in the internship position,
please email your cover letter and CV to Nicholas.Chow@wppaunz.com